Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners, Employment match-maker – placing workers into vacant roles, saving a Kuwait client company the hassle and time spent finding suitable workers themselves. We help and prepare Ugandan workers to land their dream roles and Kuwait businesses to solve their staffing needs.
Why Do We Have The Best Ugandan Semi-Skilled Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners And Europe Companies
Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners Overview
Welcome to the dream world!
Explorer Dubai Ltd wishes to see your dream come true. Kuwait will give you the best.
Kuwait being a high-income economy supported by oil reserves, provides the best job opportunities globally.
Having the highest-valued currency globally, Kuwait sits in the fifth position among the world’s wealthiest countries.
Working in Kuwait is a prayer answered!
Excellently paying jobs, good work remuneration, perfect culture and a home for ALL.
Here, there is no doubt of being defaulted. The country has the sixth world’s oil reserve with over 104 billion barrels of oil, and most of it is located in the Burgan field.
This is your best place, sister or brother.
Miss no chance this time!
A Glimpse Of Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
As officially known, Kuwait is a country located at the tip of the Persian Gulf in Eastern Arabia, West Asia. It borders Iraq to the north and Saudi Arabia to the south and shares maritime borders with Iran.
Kuwait occupies an area of 17,818 KM2 (6,880 square miles)
Kuwait has a population of 4.67 million people, among which 1.45 million are Kuwaiti citizens and 3.2 million are foreign nationals from over 100 countries. The largest number of people in Kuwait reside in urban centres.
Kuwait has a GDP per capita of $67,891
The time zone of Kuwait is UTC+3 (AST)
The calling code is +965
The country’s currency is the Kuwait dinar.
Kuwait has developed into a commercial country following its strategic location between the trade ports of India, Mesopotamia and Persia. It is the sixth-largest producer of oil. In addition, the oil refineries in the country have boosted the country’s economy into a large-scale modernized state.
As of now, The Kuwaiti dinar is rated the highest valued currency in the world.
Kuwait is well known for performing arts, especially television drama. It has the largest television drama production centre in the Gulf of Arabs.
The People Of Kuwait
The “Kuwaiti” is a term used to refer to a person or a thing from Kuwait or of Kuwait origin.
The Kuwaitis majorly speak Kuwaiti Arabic and Kuwaiti Persian. Other widely spoken languages are English and French due to the large percentage of foreign nationals.
The official religion of Kuwait is Maliki Sunni Islam comprising 74.36%. Christianity takes 18.17%, and other faiths take 7.47%.
The largest population reside in town centres, with a few staying in rural areas.
The people of Kuwait are highly hospitable and welcome everyone of all races.
Most people who go to work or tour in Kuwait do not return to their home countries.
So I am sure this is the best country for ALL.
The Kuwaitis are well known for performing arts. Their culture is majorly a form of theatre, radio, music and television soap operas. Drama constitutes the largest part of Kuwait’s cultural life.
Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
Kuwait is a commercial country dealing in several financial ventures. These include mineral extraction, crop production, filming, trade, and investment. Workers are imported from many different countries to work in Kuwait, giving them the best experience to earn, explore the world and attain new skills.
Explorer Dubai Ltd is here to take you to Kuwait for your job opportunity in trade, industry, home care, education, tourism, transport and agriculture, among others.
Kuwait is popularly known for Crop production. Vegetables, grains and potatoes are the major crops grown in Kuwait. The country mainly uses modern farming technology and production for home consumption. This calls for plantation labourers and agriculturalists.
- Kuwait maintains a robust fish rearing system due to the high demand for fish and its products by the people. Fish farming experts are required here. If you are one, you are sorted. Just rush to Explorer Dubai Ltd and register with us.
- Care Drivers are needed in Kuwait to help in delivering products to people, and transporting individuals, and company cargo.
- Security guards guard individual homes and company premises, watching over during the night and also accompanying or protecting children to and from school or against any evil on a child.
- Hotel and restaurant workers work as waiters and waitresses, receptionists, cleaners and kitchen workers in hotels.
- Home care workers like housemaids to take care of the elderly, and children at home, do laundry, do house cleaning and do kitchen work.
- Teachers, especially those who can teach English, elementary mathematics and elementary English to young children. These sometimes work in homes or schools.
- Medical workers like nurses, clinic officers, ambulance drivers, and mortuary maintainers.
- Accountants to work in banks, lending institutions, and insurance companies.
- Marketing and sales personnel to help market the company products to ensure sales are made within time.
- Builders and construction site workers
- Tour guides in the tourism industries
- Storekeepers and logistics management
- Plumbers and water transporters
- Bar attendants
- Textile factory workers
- Forklift operators
- Baby doll makers
- Cleaners / Hotel cleaners
- Mechanics (Ac/Refrigeration)
- Graphic designer
- Home support workers
And many other jobs.
Explorer Dubai Ltd is here. Pick one of your interests.
COME, WORK IN KUWAIT,
Kuwait is the most beautiful country for workers of all sorts. Every worker appreciates their efforts since the return is proportional to what they put in.
With readily available jobs in Kuwait, Explorer Dubai LTD is happy to announce that your job opportunity is here!
Just come as first as possible. Then, all others will see from you.
.No education limits for casual jobs. Non-experience is required in Kuwait. Companies need workers, hotels, Airports, and homes; tourism centres need workers, processing industries, construction sites, schools and banks all need workers. The places are vacant almost in every field of your interest.
Could you not say we didn’t tell you?
Just contact Explorer Dubai LTD. We will help you reach your dream—everything you need. Just define your job of interest. The payment is excellent and timely. Best working conditions.
A Health living sure!
How To Get Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
Explorer Dubai LTD helps you get your dream job in Kuwait with ease. This is a sure deal.
Yes! You have it.
21 years and above, both girls and boys.
It is just simple. Contact Explorer Dubai Ltd and you have everything done!
If you don’t have a passport, Explorer Dubai will get everything done for you.
Not all jobs in Kuwait require education. Those with or without documents, present your energy and efforts for work.
You will work.
Work Schedules In Kuwait
The working period in Kuwait varies between 40 and 48 hours per week, depending on the company’s policy. However, the official work hours are usually between 8:30 am, and 5:30 pm or 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Some workers work for five days per week, and others rest on Thursday or Saturday.
The new Kuwait workers’ law allows employees to change or transfer from one job to another in the private sector without their former employers approving them.
The range for official working days is between 19 and 22 days, which is considerable for someone working in any employment, however hectic it may be.
The Kuwait law entitles all workers to 30 days’ annual leave.
The minimum working wage for a worker in Kuwait is 60 Kuwait dinars per month. This varies depending on the kind of work one is doing, the length of working time, and the experience or expertise that one has in their work.
Summer Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
Kuwait offers a reasonable number of summer job opportunities. People available for those opportunities can grab them and earn money during this period.
Explorer Dubai Ltd highlights for you some of these job opportunities. I am sure you will get one of your interest.
Voluntary and internship jobs though not paying as much as one could imagine, do not have salaries, but the workers are paid with wages and allowances. These may turn out to be even more than a person working in Uganda. Therefore Kuwait could be your best no matter what.
Jobs in the tourism industry, teaching, in-house home service fall, among other job opportunities, are primarily available during the summer fall.
Sports trainers and gym instructors if you are a sportsman or woman. Just try Kuwait; you will testify.
Short-term job placements to years-round work placements in Kuwait are also common. These job opportunities give one a flexible working choice as no one commands you to break your back at work.
The agricultural farms continue operation even during summer. This means workers in these farms continue operating during the summer, giving a worker in Kuwait full-year Engagements leading to continuous payment throughout the working period. No stoppages where workers complain of being idle. You work throughout the entire period.
Benefits/Features For Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
Why Do We Have The Best Database Of VISA Applicants?
- We vet everyone or anyone who wishes to get a visa
- Our process, in this regard, has a spotless driving record. That’s because we check each applicant’s history for record and action.
- We check and crosscheck for the credibility and behaviour of our applicants.
- Of course, our applicants’ health is taken into account, but not for discriminatory purposes. This helps us route their applications to a job appropriate to their offer.
- The ability to communicate with those you serve is at a premium, so we always keep all our applicants in the know.
- And our staff are knowledgeable and competent in helping our customers, and clients get what they seek.
Minimum Qualifications For Applicants Of Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
As most applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications or requirements:
- Furthermore, Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Applicants must have a valid national ID
- Applicants must have a diploma or degree from an accredited institution of learning
- Applicants must be able to obtain a Ugandan passport
- Applicants must provide no less than two years of working experience
- Previous employers, references will be checked for verifiability
- Applicants must show stable work history and good references (no more than one employer in the last year).
How It Works
How To Get Applications Processed By Us
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the requirements:
- Required date
- Salary range
- Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required opportunities for selection
We shall organize interviews as per your reference either by:
- Physical interview- We shall help organize your accommodation and venue
- Through Skype
- We shall carry out necessary government clearances
- We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
- Arrange and provide the test for our applicants
- Arrange the best test ground available.
Happy customers will always say it
What Our Clients Are Saying
Pricing of Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident; you will love the job we get for you. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any job application that does not satisfy your expectations
CTA (Call to Action)
We know it is stressful to source for a good, gainful job. And because we know that a good job lends peace of mind to the applicant or team member, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or