Best Recruitment Agencies – Recruitment Process
The recruitment process is regulated by the government of Uganda under the Ministry of Gender Labour and Social Development (MGLSD). Many processes overlap. The following is the process:
1. Online submission of recruitment documents to the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development (MGLSD) which keenly observe and regulate our activities.
This clearance is sought by disclosing information about the client (you), your agreement with us (EDL), the actual job order and the job requirements.
The following are the recruitment documents submitted:
Agreement between foreign agency and Explorer Dubai Ltd Copy of special power of attorney
2. Once approved, the job is made available to the public
3. Candidates are submitted for clearance with our government security agencies.
CANDIDATE SOURCES Explorer Dubai Ltd takes over the entire recruitment cycle that enables our clients to focus on their core operational functions while we outsource the HR
We have liaison officers all over Uganda to help us reach out to as many people as possible.
We screen clients according to the particular job demand in terms of skills, character and physical structure, this has enabled us develop a reliable data bank
For unique jobs outside the existing data bank we have the capacity to source for them at maximum speed
- We conduct pre-medical before admitting any client to our database. Once a job seeker is selected by our employer, we then conduct a full medical checkup with Ministry of Labour, Gender and Social Development approved health centers / laboratories or a health center or laboratory of the employer’s choice in Uganda.
- The successful jobseekers undergo mandatory yellow fever vaccination before departure.
- They also undergo mandatory preflight medical reexamination a few days before departure to absolutely be sure of their health status as earlier confirmed.
- The results are sent to the foreign employer directly by the laboratory to ensure maximum integrity of the results.
We conduct pre – departure training for the job seekers on the basic culture, environment and expectations of the employer and destination country to ease cultural shock.
TIME & FLEXIBILITY
With prior arrangements with an employer we provide labour in real time, we are so flexible that we can meet the employer’s labour demands as it develops. We are dedicated to aid you and your business to grow.
We only export personnel that has been fully cleared by government.