WHY DO WE HAVE THE BEST WORKERS FOR DUBAI COMPANIES
Now, have you ever imagined, my friend how it feels to be in Dubai?
Hey! By the way, why Dubai?
Explorer Dubai Ltd is here to take you home.
Dubai is more than HOME!
Did you know that there are no taxes on imports and exports in Dubai?
Buri Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is found in Dubai.
Dubai is one of the world’s largest tourist centres. It hosts a large number of foreigners with the support of its five-star hotels.
Dubai people are famous for their hospitable nature, especially to tourists and foreign people.
You can’t miss Dubai, with a nice aroma!
Yes! This is a place for you. Get the best jobs here, earn high, and do great!
Explore Dubai with Explorer Dubai Ltd, your best company for international recruitment.
Your dream for a perfectly earning job, exceptional skill development, freedom of living, and respect for human rights are fully endorsed.
Let’s dig deep into the understanding of Dubai and its culture!
Just Like A Home, It’s Dubai!!
Dubai is a real modern city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The city is located on the coast of the Persian Gulf in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula. Dubai lies directly in the Arabian Desert.
The Dubai Emirate borders Abu Dhabi in the south, the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast, and Sharjah in the northeast. The Persian Gulf as we know it borders the western coast of the UAE.
Dubai grew from a small fishing village into a large commercial and tourism city.
Being a commercial centre, Dubai aims to become a business centre in Western Asia. It has grown as the centre for regional and international trade and a global transport hub for passengers and cargo.
Dubai’s revenues come from trade, tourism, aviation, real estate, and finance.
The Time zone is UTC +4:00 (UAE Standard Time)
Working in Dubai is economically beneficial and generally joyful and a source of pride. You are like you are at home.
Same time, Same love and Same All.
A person from Dubai is called “Dubaite” or “Dubaian”. The Dubaites are major of Arab culture. They are mostly Muslims. They pray five times a day and respect the dressing. For example, men dress in Kanzu while ladies were long attires touch their feet on the ground and face is covered fully, leaving the eye openings only.
The strong tourism culture among the Dubaites has made the people culminate into strong entrepreneurs with vast amounts of money for just spending and investment. This has made the Dubaian cultures evolve into luxurious ones with leisure-related solid extravagance.
The Dubai Shopping Festival and the Dubai Summer Surprises are the most liked periods in the region.
The Dubaian culture is basically Islam based, but some people are non-Muslims. Some of these take alcohol. Alcohol sale and consumption is legal but with strict laws
Working in Dubai is welcomed by all people in the area as long as you do not violate any Islamic laws and public governance. The Dubaites are so hospitable and welcoming.
There is respect for human rights in Dubai. Everyone is taken as a brother or a sister. This explains why Dubai is one of the most visited places worldwide.
Let’s enjoy the work in Dubai!
Jobs In Dubai
Dubai provides readily available job opportunities which are highly paying and not discriminating in terms of race, education levels or even gender-based apart from housemaids. The jobs in Dubai are in trade and commerce, processing and manufacturing industries, home care, education, tourism, transport and agriculture, among others.
Dubai is widely known for tourism due to the existence of very many tourist attraction centres like museums, markets, historical buildings and others. The area mostly uses modern technology in most of its operations. These tourism centres require workers to act as tour guides, trainers, receptionists, cooks, drivers and many others.
- Supermarket attendants are required in Dubai. The commercial set of the place has influenced many investors to start up supermarkets that require attendants.
- Care Drivers and motorcycle riders are highly needed in the country to help transport individuals, people, and company products.
- Security guards guard individual homes and company premises, watching over during the night and also accompanying or protecting children to and from school or against any evil on a child. Protecting people’s homes and acting as gatekeepers.
- Home care workers like housemaids, cooks and cleaners take care of the elderly, and children at home, do laundry, do house cleaning and do kitchen work.
- Hotel and restaurant workers work as waiters and waitresses, receptionists, cleaners and kitchen workers in hotels.
- Teachers, especially those who can teach English, elementary mathematics and elementary English to young children. These sometimes work in homes or schools.
- Airport workers on loading and offloading, slashing and clearing bushes, cleaning the airport operating space, as well as helping to direct travellers to were next, among other duties.
- Medical workers like nurses, clinic officers, ambulance drivers, and mortuary maintainers.
- Accountants to work in banks, lending institutions, and insurance companies.
- Marketing and sales personnel to help in marketing the company products to ensure sales are made within time.
- Builders and construction site workers
- Storekeepers and logistics management
- General labourer
- Sales associate
- Web Developer
- Business development manager
- Project manager
- Heavy-duty mechanic
- Electrical engineer
- HR manager
- Financial Advisor
- Registered nurse
- Tour guides in tourism industries.
And many other jobs.
Don’t wait; pick your selection and let us know.
Explorer Dubai Ltd is here.
Working In Dubai Is Very Easy!
Explorer Dubai LTD makes your journey to Dubai as easy as possible. Just select your job of interest and give us all the details and information to get you to Dubai.
The job opportunities are many in Dubai for you, your relatives and your friends.
Call them ALL!
We are here to guide you till your dream is met.
Non-experience required. No education requirements for most jobs. Companies need workers, hotels, Airports, and homes; tourism centres need workers, processing industries, construction sites, schools and banks all need workers. The places are vacant almost in every field of your interest.
Make it happen!
Dubai is your destination.
How To Get A Job In Dubai.
Explorer Dubai LTD helps you get your dream job in Dubai with ease.
It is your turn!
21 years and above, both girls and boys.
It is just simple. Contact Explorer Dubai Ltd, and you have everything done!
We will help process everything for you who don’t have passports at a cheaper and affordable cost.
High education is not an essential requirement here. Jobs in Dubai serve all categories of people. If you have a degree, diploma, or certificate, that’s good of you! If you don’t have any education levels, we will still take you to Dubai. You will work.
Work Schedules In Dubai.
Dubai has a flexible working schedule that varies from 40 hours to 48 hours per week, depending on a particular company’s policy. Offices open for work between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm or 9:00 am and 6:00 pm. Some companies split the working day into two; usually from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm and from 4:00 pm to around 7:00 pm as a practice.
Workers in Dubai work for 8 hours per day from Monday to Thursday and 4.5 working hours on Friday.
The official working hours in federal entities and ministries have been adjusted from 7:30 am to about 3:30 pm from Monday to Thursday, and on Friday from 7:30 am to 12:00noon.
Sunday is a rest day in Dubai. Although Saturday and Sunday are taken as weekends, some businesses are extra busy on Saturday.
Banks close on weekends and all public holidays in Dubai.
The average salary in Dubai is 21,500 AED (United Arab Emirates Dirham) per month. This is according to the exchange rates of July 2021.
Summer Jobs In Dubai.
Dubai provides many job opportunities during the summer periods. People available for those opportunities can grab them and earn money during this period.
Explorer Dubai Ltd highlights for you some of these job opportunities. I am sure you will get one of your interests.
- Voluntary and internship jobs though not paying as much as one could imagine, do not have salaries, but the workers are paid with wages and allowances. These may turn out to be even more than a person working in Uganda. Therefore, Dubai could be your best no matter what.
- Jobs in the tourism industry, teaching, and in-house home service fall, among other job opportunities, are mostly available during the summer-fall.
- Sports trainers and gym instructors if you are a sportsman or woman. Just try Dubai; you will testify.
- Short-term job placements to years-round work placements in Dubai are also common. These job opportunities give one a flexible working choice as no one commands you to break your back at work.
- Supermarkets being in operation throughout the year are also good opportunities for summer.
- The agricultural farms continue operation even during summer. This means workers in these farms continue operating during the summer, giving a worker in Dubai full-year Engagements leading to continuous payment throughout the working period. No stoppages where workers complain of being idle. You work throughout the entire period.
- Registered Nurses
WE ARE EXPLORER DUBAI Ltd
Why Do We Have The Best Database Of Visa Applicants
We vet everyone or anyone who wishes to get a visa
Our process, in this regard, has a spotless driving record. That’s because we check each applicant’s history for record and action.
We check and crosscheck for the credibility and behaviour of our applicants.
Of course, the health of our applicants is taken into account, but not for discriminatory purposes. This helps us route their applications to a job appropriate to what they can offer.
The ability to communicate with those you serve is at a premium, so we always keep all our applicants in the know.
And our staff is knowledgeable and competent in helping our customers, and clients get what they seek.
Minimum Qualifications For Applicants
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications or requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old
- Applicants must have a valid national ID
- Applicants must have at least secondary education, diploma or degree from an accredited institution of learning
- Applicants must be able to obtain a Ugandan passport
- Applicants must provide no less than two years of working experience
- Previous employers, references will be checked for verifiability
- Applicants must show stable work history and good references (no more than one employer in the last year).
How it Works How to get applications processed by us
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the requirements:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required opportunities for selection
We shall organize interviews as per your reference, either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organize your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances.
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
Arrange and provide the test for our applicants
Arrange the best test ground available.
Happy customers will always say it
“A lie runs the field halfway before the truth puts on its pants”
How much does it cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident; you will love the job we get for you. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any job application that does not satisfy your expectations
CTA (Call to Action)
We know it is stressful to source for a good, gainful job. And because we know that a good job lends peace of mind to the applicant or employee.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or