Jobs Abroad With Accommodation, Employment match-maker – placing casual workers into vacant roles, saving a client company or family the hassle and time spent finding suitable casual workers themselves. We help and prepare casual workers to land their dream roles, families and businesses to solve their temporary staffing needs.
How To Get Casual Workers Jobs Abroad With Accommodation That Will Make You And You're Your Enviroment Happy
Jobs Abroad With Accommodation Overview
The word casual sounds so odd, and many of us might want to ask, “Why on earth would someone choose such a job title with such a catchword?”
But that’s just it.
Many people have prospered through doing casual work. It all depends on how best you plan your time and money saved from casual work, otherwise called casual employment.
Yes, people may seem to look down on this kind of employment simply because of that one word “casual”, but just be assured that once you venture into casual employment, it might fetch you bigger money than you ever imagined you would ever get from it.
Almost every sector of the economy employs casual workers, but of course, they will never tell you that is your job title. You will work under some department most probably as a replacement for someone who is on leave.
People willing to do casual work are almost everywhere, but that’s no guarantee that they will do what you exactly expect of them. That’s why, as an owner of any company anywhere in the world, you need to think about hiring casual workers that you won’t regret having hired.
You need to trust Explorer Dubai Limited, your humble servants in sorting you out with the best and most reliable workers. Let us introduce you to our casual workers.
Who Is A Casual Worker?
Also called a casual employee, a casual worker is an individual employed by an employer when there is a need. However, there is no guarantee that that worker will secure more work afterwards.
Casual workers are always recruited to fill positions of permanent employees who are absent from work, perhaps on long holidays. They (casual workers) rarely sign contracts because their jobs are temporary; the service could be terminated at any time with or without any notice.
In casual employment, the company or employer pays the casual worker for only the work done. This implies they do not get paid once they have not worked. For example, when a casual goes on leave, their payment is put on hold until they return to work. In fact, once the employee is away from work, the employer has no right to claim that someone is their employee and vice versa. During the period the two are not together at work, no one has a right to complain against the other.
Because they are employed for short periods of time such as one hour or one day, casual workers do not have regular work schedules. Their work depends on a “when there is need” kind of schedule.
What Jobs Abroad With Accommodation Are Available For Casual Workers?
As we already noticed that most sectors of the economy have since time immemorial embraced the idea of hiring casual workers, the common jobs available for casual employees are found in the categories below;
- Administration; for instance, casual workers hired to operate printers and photocopiers, among others.
- Education; primary and secondary school teachers, lecturers, library assistants, and other staff, employed to temporarily fill positions of staff that are on leave.
- Agriculture; workers may recruited to work on farms at different stages of crop growth, for example, a group of workers hired to work during planting may not be needed at the farm during weeding and harvesting. The employer may choose to recruit new workers, if he or she pleases.
- Trade; shops, especially retail ones or even wholesales, may recruit casual workers during busy days of the year. For instance, when schools are about to reopen for an academic year, there is always an influx of customers doing shopping for their children. This somehow may prompt some shops to hire more salesmen and saleswomen.
- Legal sector; court may decide to hire new clerks when there are many cases to be handled. These clerks are hired so that court may ease its operations.
- Manufacturing industry; sometimes there is so much production and supply of goods and as a result, a manufacturing company may face a shortage of labour, so they bring in more workers to temporarily fill this gap.
Why Casual Work Jobs Abroad With Accommodation Is Desirable If You Are An Employee…
Casual workers are not confined to doing jobs they no longer feel interested in. They are at liberty to turn down a job once it deprives them of their pleasure and other rights. This is possible because of the flexibility of the work terms.
There is no bureaucracy in seeking leave; casual workers can go on leave without suffering the long process of applying for leave.
Casual employees are gifted with a chance to work at different workplaces, for different employers. They can therefore earn extra money from the second, and maybe third, or even fourth employer!
They earn relatively more income when doing casual work than when working as full-time employees. The total collections from what seemingly looks like small earnings can be higher than what one would earn if they were paid once at the end of the month, for instance.
Why You Need Casual Workers Jobs Abroad With Accommodation If You Are An Employer…
Casual employment is convenient for employers since there is flexibility in the terms of employment; the employer can reduce the casual worker’s pay in case the worker becomes incompetent at work. Also, in case the casual employee starts to absentee themselves, the employer can terminate their services with or without any notice issued.
With this type of employment, employers get the chance to assess the casual employee’s competences and skills, so they can use this assessments to determine whether or not to give the worker a full-time job. When the casual employee performs to the expectation of the
There are no leave benefits involved in casual employment. The employer is not in any way entitled to have casual worker any leave benefits. That’s because, ideally, once a casual worker goes on leave, then their job ceases to exist until they choose to return to the same workplace. If they choose not to return, well, the employer has a right to find a replacement, if he or she wishes.
Casual Worker Jobs Abroad With Accommodation Description
There is a definite job description for casual work. The reason is that casual work encompasses a lot of tasks that fall under different sectors such as trade, agriculture, education, manufacturing, health, and administration, among others.
It is also difficult to know which job qualifications to attach to a casual worker since casual workers do various jobs whose qualification requirements differ.
However, generally, casual workers must exhibit the following skills and abilities.
Skills And Abilities For Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
- Casual workers must have the ability to tolerate extreme temperatures (both hot and cold) for long hours during the day. They must also be willing and able to withstand various kinds of weather like heavy winds, heavy rains, and heavy sunshine.
- They must be physically fit with good stamina. This helps them do the activities with minimal or no health risks. Since most casual workers perform farm operations for long hours a day, they must be healthy, energetic and of good stamina to be able to withstand the hardships that come with farm work. They must be fit enough to sit, stand, kneel, stretch, bend and squat for long hours while performing farm operations. This is exclusive of casual workers that work in other sectors such as education.
- They must be willing and able to work outdoors. Casual workers must have the ability to endure hard conditions, for instance, they must be tolerant of pests, and thorns, among others. Those working manufacturing firms should be able to withstand the factory noise and sometimes the fumes from the chimney.
- Casual workers must have the ability to work with minimal supervision despite the fact that supervisors are always there to oversee the daily operations. Casual workers are urged to always embrace the idea of self-drive so that they can perform the tasks assigned to them with no pressure of supervision. This is a very essential requirement for every casual worker; it is for the worker’s own good, but it also eases the work of managers.
- Casual workers must also have the ability to work as a team. Most tasks such as cultivating, planting, and harvesting practically require teamwork. They must therefore ensure that they maintain honesty and good attitude, and must be willing to treat fellow casual workers with the respect.
- Casual workers are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills to help them relate well with the rest of the team. They must be polite to their managers, fellow staff, or any other person.
- Casual workers must possess excellent hand-eye coordination to help them skip risks of occupational hazards. While they work, they should be very vigilant of any objects that may cause harm to their bodies. This skill is for their own health.
- Casual workers must have good communication and listening skills. That’s because there should be a good flow of communication among workers, supervisors, and other people.
Our Promise For Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
We go all the way to search and recruit those casual workers who understand the challenge of getting the job done and how it is a practical experience beyond the confines of the courses they have undertaken.
We promise that our casual workers will follow several core competencies that serve as the very basis of their installation, repair and maintenance competencies.
It is essential that, before our casual workers accept to execute their duties, they need to develop several competencies to the highest possible standards and these competencies are:
- the knowledge and skills in not only executing their tasks but also interpersonal skills which come with treating clients and customers as they should be treated.
- a keen understanding of what is required for the job of increasing their understanding of the client and customer’s needs, thereby making their client’s and customers’ interests of paramount importance.
- the ability to accurately assess their customer behaviour, so as to match their work to the level of brilliance we demand and you expect.
Benefits/Features Of Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
Why We Have The Best Database Of Casual Workers In Uganda:
We vet only reliable casual workers for the job.
Our casual workers have a spotless track record. That’s because we check each technician’s history for records and action.
We check and crosscheck for the casual worker’s proficiencies and behavior of our technicians.
Of course, the moralities of our casual workers must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
The ability to communicate with those they serve is at a premium, so our technicians must be good communicators.
And our technicians must know that knowledge of technologies is an evolving reality whose every nuance they must master.
Minimum Qualifications For Casual Workers Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
All applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications for qualifying as casual workers:
Applicants must be at least 21 years old
Applicants must have a valid national ID
Applicants must have either a diploma, degree in technical training or apprenticeship program.
Applicants must be able to obtain a Ugandan passport
Applicants must provide no less than 1 year of working experience
Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable
Applicants must show a stable work history and good references (for experienced casual workers) no more than 3 employers in last year)
How It Works How To Recruit Casual Workers From Us Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the required:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
We shall organize interviews as per your reference either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organize your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
What Our Clients Say
We get them experienced or train them on these tasks:
- Clearing and preparing the site by removing debris and other hazards.
- Building and erecting:
- Temporary structures
- Operating site machines like:
- Concrete mixers
- Jackhammers and others.
- Loads or unloads building materials to be used in construction
- Digs trenches, backfills site holes, or compacts earth soils to prepare for works.
- Helps other craft workers with their duties.
- Follows instructions from the superiors.
Pricing For Jobs Abroad With Accommodation
How much does it cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. We shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident; you will love our casual workers. We offer 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any casual worker that does not satisfy your expectations
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source for reliable workers to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good casual worker gives a peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us Today or
What sup now or