How To Get Cargo Handlers That Will Make Airports And Aircraft Cargo Handling More Efficient
Cargo Handling Jobs Overview
When we hear of ‘cargo’, we often think of some extremely heavy luggage like bags and bags of cement.
Must cargo always be too heavy?
Certainly not. A passenger’s handbag is cargo. A live animal is a cargo. Spare parts of a car are cargo.
See how broad the term cargo can be?
Anyhow, it is pretty hectic to move around the airport carrying cargo by yourself, more so when you are carrying more than one piece of luggage.
Surely, you need some help and guess what? You won’t call the air hostesses to lift the cargo for you!
So, who do you call?
You need the help of a cargo handler with your movements at the airport lighter. And yes, all airlines have got cargo handlers who relieve customers of the burden to load and offload luggage onto and off the planes.
Worried about where to find cargo handlers for your airline? You do not have to. Explorer Dubai Limited is here to get you the most reliable and best airline cargo handlers.
Ask us about cargo handlers, and we will be right there to explain.
So, Who Is A Cargo Handler?
Cargo handlers are workers at airlines whose main task is to ensure that the clients’ luggage safely gets to places of destination.
Cargo handlers are also called cargo loaders, but this is quite sketchy a synonym! It locks out the aspect of unloading.
So, let’s stick to “cargo handlers” because this is more inclusive since cargo handlers are responsible for the loading and unloading of the customers’ luggage and having their briefcases transferred from one plane to another.
Our cargo handlers do this job perfectly, and this is one reason you should trust us.
Let’s look at what our cargo handlers specifically do.
Cargo Handling Jobs Duties And Responsibilities
Many people ask: what exactly are the duties of a cargo handler? Well, let’s have a breakdown of what cargo handlers do.
- In the first place, as earlier mentioned, cargo handlers load luggage onto the planes, but they must unload it from the aircraft. Our cargo handlers do this with a lot of care to not mix up customers’ stuff.
- Our cargo handlers ensure that they properly transfer cargo between planes if need be. Our cargo handlers prioritise the safety of the clients’ luggage, and that’s why there are always keen when making these transfers.
- They safely operate conveyors and trucks, although limited to this. Our clients go the extra mile by operating forklifts and other equipment if needed.
- Because luggage comes in different weights and quantities, our cargo handlers design a feasible load plan, particularly to avoid some congestion.
- Related to the above exceptional work, cargo handlers are always assigned to compute compartmental load weights.
- Our cargo handlers address any arising issues related to the client’s cargo. Our team of cargo handlers ensure that they sort out any emerging matters.
- They also abide by the regulations and policies put across by the government and the company. This helps the company be on good terms with both the customers and the government regulatory bodies.
These and many more are the duties and responsibilities of cargo handlers.
You now know why cargo handlers are essential staff, right?
It may sound easy to be a cargo handler, but it certainly does not. There are skills one needs to have to become one.
Cargo Handler Job Skills And Abilities.
- Physically energetic; a cargo handler should be energetic enough to lift luggage of at least 50 kilograms. In other words, cargo handlers should be in perfect physical health.
- Our cargo handlers have excellent interpersonal skills and good written and verbal communication skills. This is because of the environment in which they work. In addition, since people from various backgrounds and places visit airports, we ensure that our cargo workers are proficient and articulate in foreign languages such as English.
- Ability to multitask, follow instructions from supervisors and abide by the company policies and government regulations.
- Ability to operate some equipment like computers and machinery.
- Ability to work under tight time schedules.
What Qualifications Needed For Cargo Handling Jobs?
It’s not a specialised job since no institution in Uganda teaches cargo handling as a study program. However, you have seen the nature of the work they do, so they only require formal education and skills to get the job done.
A high school certificate and diploma in any field from any recognised institution are always handy for the job.
Our Promise For Cargo Handling Jobs
Given that we receive people from a wide of professions seeking to be recruited as cargo handlers, we always go the extra mile in orienting them into the job only to have those who are competent and committed.
Our promise is that we are the company you should trust for competent workers, cargo handlers in particular.
We guarantee you will find our cargo handlers very hard-working and loyal since we cherish interpersonal skills as the core of this job.
Of course, these interpersonal skills make our cargo handlers very competent in understanding clients’ needs and interests.
We so much pride in our committed team of cargo handlers!
Benefits/Features Of Cargo Handling Jobs
Why We Have The Best Database Of Cargo Handlers Anywhere:
- We vet only reliable and hard-working people for this job of cargo handlers.
- We ensure that we only recruit cargo handlers with a spotless track record.
- Our cargo handlers must be good communicators because we know that good communication is a crucial element for this job.
- We check and crosscheck for the competencies and behaviour of our cargo handlers.
- The moralities of our cargo handlers must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
- Our cargo handlers must know that knowledge of technologies is an evolving reality whose every nuance they must master.
Minimum Qualifications ForCargo Handling Jobs
Our applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications for qualifying as cargo handlers:
Furthermore, applicants must be at least 21 years old.
Applicants must have a valid national ID.
Applicants must have a diploma, degree in technical training, or an apprenticeship program or high school certificate.
Applicants must qualify to obtain a Ugandan passport
Applicants must at least have a one-year working experience.
Previous employers and references will be checked and verified
Must show stable work history and excellent references.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the required:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection.
Happy customers will always say it
“A lie runs halfway the field before the truth puts on its pants” Winston Churchill
We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for interviewers, participants and venue.
What Our Clients Say
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our cargo handlers. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace any cargo handler that does not satisfy your expectations for free.
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source a reliable worker to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good cargo handler gives you peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or