Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad, For Every Worker You Hire We Donate $ 10 To a Charity
Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad, Employment match-maker – placing cleaners into vacant roles, saving a client company the hassle and time spent finding suitable cleaners themselves. We help and prepare cleaners land their dream roles and businesses solve their cleaning needs.
How To Get Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad That Will Make Your Place Clean And Tidy Beyond Expectations
Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad Overview
Whereas understandably, many people become so busy that they do not find the time to clean the house, office, or any other building, there is no excuse why a person should be in a very dirty, disorganised room.
Indeed, with all the cleaners available for hire?
Anyway, it might not be easy for one to find a competent cleaner; it indeed might not…
So how about you tried our cleaners? As Explorer Dubai Limited, we look forward to sorting you out with the best and most reliable cleaners. So contact us today and see us clean and maintain your home, hotel, hospital, school, or any public place you want us to clean and organise.
We are at your service; we are your humble servants.
Cleaners… Who And What Are They?
A cleaner is employed to keep homes, hotels, offices, offices, or any public place neat and organised. They also do maintenance of these facilities. Cleaners keep homes and public places organised and neat by performing various tasks such as mopping and vacuuming house floors, sweeping, sanitising bathrooms, kitchens, etc., and dusting furniture, countertops, walls and ceilings.
Cleaners are generally responsible for all basic cleaning in and around homes or any public building.
Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad Job Description
The primary duty of a cleaner is to clean rooms, mirrors, toilets and urinals; to sweep and mop floors; to dust walls, ceilings and countertops; they also empty trash, among others.
Qualifications For Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
Cleaners are not highly specialised workers, so any program of study can qualify someone into becoming a cleaner. Generally, it is not the formal training that gets one into cleaning—employers lookout for specific skills, competencies, and abilities when recruiting workers.
A secondary school certificate can be a minimum requirement to secure a cleaning job. However, a higher qualification such as a diploma or a degree would be a plus point.
In Uganda and many other countries, most cleaners do not require so much formal education to secure a cleaning job. Most of them are only required to obtain a secondary school certificate. What is most required are skills and experience. The nature of a cleaner’s job does not need an individual first to get a specific college diploma or degree.
Cleaners are full-time workers. However, for offices, hotels, and other public places, there might be arrangements to have them work in shifts such as the night shift, day shift, weekend shift, etc.
Duties And Responsibilities Of Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
- Cleaners provide duties such as mopping rooms, halls and verandas, sweeping compounds, polishing and dusting walls, ceilings, countertops, etc. They ensure the whole place is pleasant to stay in. Otherwise, people would be uncomfortable and as such, complaints would be so many.
- They are also responsible for emptying trash and ensuring that all common areas and facilities are clean. All rooms and the compound must be free from rubbish, and that’s the cleaner’s duty to see that this is affected.
- They disinfect and clean all equipment after a particular shift. This equipment includes bed sheets, towels, blankets, etc. Cleaners also restock toilet paper and ensure that there are no inadequacies in providing other equipment like soap, etc. They are generally responsible for setting up, restocking, and maintaining cleaning equipment such as scrubbing brushes, mopping rags, etc.
- Cleaners report to their supervisors any faulty and damaged equipment to figure out a quick solution. They also report all deficiencies in supplies such as toilet paper soap, among others.
- They understand the policies of the company on work shifts and issues to do with privacy. Cleaners must follow the rules, regulations, and other company policies.
- They also attend to customers’ complaints. They listen to the concerns raised by the guests and address them amicably. They must be polite while addressing the people.
- They monitor and maintain the organisation and sanitation of the areas allocated for cleaning. The cleaner’s responsibility is to ensure that the already cleaned areas do not get dirty anyhow. They do this by performing a routine inspection of the areas already cleaned.
- Cleaners also carry out minor repairs and maintenance of equipment. Therefore, they should have basic knowledge of mechanics. For instance, they should repair some of the cleaning equipment. Where they fail to carry out the repairs, cleaners should alert management about the faulty equipment and the need for repairs.
- They should abide by all health and safety rules and regulations. There are several health risks involved in cleaning, for example, contracting germs from areas like toilets and urinals. Therefore, cleaners must be cautious of these risks by wearing the recommended protective gear such as gumboots, facemasks, and gloves, among others.
- They should create a good relationship at work by cooperating with fellow staff. This creates harmony at work but is also essential for effective coordination of work. For instance, cleaners are asked to multitask and may therefore be required to work as a team.
Skills And Abilities Required For Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
As you might have noticed from our job description section, we mentioned that cleaners do not require specialised formal training. However, sometimes they receive on-the-job training to equip them with the necessary skills. The following are some of the skills and abilities required of any cleaner:
- They must possess knowledge of chemicals and supplies used that are used for cleaning. Similarly, they must be able to use the provided cleaning equipment.
- They must be highly responsible and reliable since cleaning is a daily routine task. Cleaners must ensure that they are present at work most of the time, if not all the time.
- They should be willing and capable to work as a team. In most public places, it is rare to find only one cleaner because of the bulkiness of the cleaning task, so organisations hire several workers to ease the cleaning tasks. Therefore, cleaners must cooperate with the rest of the staff in the cleaning department.
- Cleaners should be physically energetic since they perform tasks that require a lot of physical energy. For example, cleaning rooms, sweeping compounds, fumigating walls, polishing, etc., demands physical energy.
- They must possess excellent interpersonal skills. That’s because most of their duties and responsibilities involve speaking to people, especially the guests and residents.
- They should always pay attention to detail should be prioritised since they speak to many visitors. Cleaners should be able to listen attentively so that they can work on the concerns arising.
- They must possess good personal hygiene and dress in a very proper manner. The sanitation of the buildings must also be good to ensure that visitors feel at home. Since cleaners are responsible for the general cleanliness of the place, they must clean themselves!
- Because they interact with many people from different backgrounds, housekeepers must have practical communication skills. Therefore, they must possess excellent skills in oral and written communication. In addition, they should be proficient in several languages, such as native and foreign languages.
- Cleaners must be skilled in stress management since they require so much multitasking and working long hours. The long hours they spend at work can at times make cleaners stressed. Therefore, they should be in a position to handle all the stress at work.
- Cleaners must be able to lift stuff that weighs at least twenty-five (25) kilograms because the nature of a cleaner requires lifting heavy things like buckets or jerrycans of water for cleaning and other cleaning equipment.
- Cleaners should have the ability to work with minimal supervision. They should be self-driven and able to prioritise time management skills. Performing tasks as a cleaner require a lot of commitment.
- Cleaners must be punctual. Tasks to do with cleaning require punctual workers, given that most of the cleaning is done in the morning and evening hours.
Our Promise To Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
We recruit cleaners who understand the challenge of getting the job done and how it is a practical experience beyond the confines of what they studied in the various institutions of learning.
We promise that our cleaners will follow several core competencies that serve as the basis of their duty to clean and maintain homes and public places and help them out with any information they might be seeking.
Ultimately, before our cleaners accept to take on the role, they must first develop several competencies to the highest possible standards, and these competencies are:
- The knowledge and skills in executing their tasks, duties, and responsibilities and interpersonal skills that come with treating clients and customers the best way they would like to be treated.
- A keen understanding of what is required to increase their knowledge of the client and customer’s needs and interests, thereby making their clients’ and customers’ interests a key priority.
- The ability to accurately assess the behaviour of their customers to match their work to the level of competence we demand and expect.
Benefits/Features Of Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
Why We Have The Best Database Of Cleaners Anywhere
- We vet only reliable and hard-working cleaners.
- We ensure that we recruit only spotless track record cleaners.
- Our cleaners must be good communicators because we are much aware that good communication is paramount for this position.
- We check and crosscheck for the proficients and behaviour of our cleaners.
- The moralities of our cleaners must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
- Our cleaners must know that knowledge of technologies is an evolving reality whose every nuance they must master.
Minimum Qualifications For Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad.
Our applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications for qualifying as cleaners.
Further, applicants must be at least 21 years old.
Applicants must have a valid national ID.
Applicants must qualify to obtain a Ugandan passport.
Applicants must at least have a one-year working experience.
Previous employers and references will be checked and verified
Prove stable work history and good references.
How it Works
How to recruit Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad from us
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the required:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
Arrange the examination room, facilities, and invigilators
Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants, and the venue.
What Our Clients Say
Pricing For Urgent Hiring Cleaners Abroad
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our cleaners. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any cleaner that does not satisfy your expectations.
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source a reliable worker to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good cleaner gives you peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or