Why Your Worst Mistake Is Not To Hire A Nurse From Uganda, Nursing jobs abroad
Nursing Jobs Abroad Overview
Health care is critical to us all. That’s why we pay out small fortunes towards the following:
Health and Fitness Gyms
Especially the kind that provides a premium gym experience for members and guests with peerless training sessions, excellent amenities and facilities, and personal trainers who will take our health and fitness to another level.
We work out through walking and other exercises regimented to ensure lean body composition, flexibility, cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength and muscular endurance. This keeps us healthy while ensuring that we look like movie stars and not unfit types who die in their movies (read lives).
Many of us have gone beyond fitness to turn health into a lifestyle by participating in a wide range of nutritional drinks and related organic variations. To find out what works for us and ensure that a good diet complements a good workout.
However, when all else fails, and it often does, we need great health practitioners to make sure we live longer and healthier lives. This is why Explorer Dubai Ltd has nurses for you.
Nursing Jobs Abroad
Nursing is broad, even though many envision nurses in a narrow sense.
This profession includes clinical practice, education, research, management and administration.
You see, it is a fully-fledged health discipline that we do not take lightly.
That’s because a nurse influences the lives of patients, their families, and their communities as a frontline worker.
In this era of Covid-19, this frontline role is even more critical than ever before. That’s because nurses ensure patients are at the centre of their practice.
The word ‘patient’ is in and of itself very wide as it includes individuals, families, or communities.
As sure as the word Patient can be subdivided, the healthcare needs of the patients are multiple, and these are associated with their vulnerabilities and expectations, thereby making nursing both challenging and rewarding.
Nurses put a difference in their patients’ lives, and this is fulfilling. We thus make sure that the nurses we provide offer personal and professional rewards such as care administered in a quality patient-centred manner while ensuring such care is safe, prudent, knowledgeable, responsible and accountable to the patients in terms of health promotion, illness prevention, and catering to the complex care needs of any given population.
We recognise that health personnel, such as nurses, are vital to your well-being and your desire to go on beneficially living your lives for you and your family.
This is more important in the context of the following:
Health disparity is an inequality between the health status of low-income groups and the wealthy with high incomes.
The former suffers significantly from disease and injury. Because they are marginalised groups, they are more likely to have poor health outcomes and die earlier.
We can already see that during this pandemic, the poor are more and more vulnerable to Covid-19.
Health Disparities And Health Care, Nursing Jobs Abroad Will Solve The Issue
We at Explorer Dubai Ltd have looked these Health disparities in the eye and ensured they have blinked by providing the very best nurses. Through specialised knowledge, the latter is closing this gap in populations favouring reduced incidence and prevalence of illness.
All the while, our nurses ensure better outcomes for health conditions, diseases, and related complications across the board.
Our nurses have increased the availability, accessibility, and quality of health care services (e.g., screening, diagnostic, treatment, management, and rehabilitation) to prevent, treat, and manage diseases and their complications.
When we provide nurses, we thereby provide access to health care to reduce health disparities.
Our nurses are effectively fulfilling our vision to provide health care as care that is safe, effective, patient-centred, timely, efficient, and equitable. All this without variation in health outcomes as determined by stratified classes as to income disparities.
Our nurses are second to none in the way they assess the patient’s physical status related to the ability to perform or live their lives fruitfully.
They are efficient in making sure health outcomes square with patient needs. They efficiently assess a patient’s holistic well-being.
This involves even mental care and then a searching and investigatory look at the patient’s muscle strengths, flexibility, balance, visual acuity, and ability to detect thermal and tactile stimuli.
They provide the complete package when it comes to health care.
Going beyond the call of duty, they also determine a patient’s happiness by their (the nurse’s) bedside manner. The way they smile and talk to the patient all sum up a therapeutic assault on illness.
Our nurses educate and counsel patients and caregivers on why proper hygiene techniques are necessary for primary healthcare situations. The hygiene skills are imparted to maintain these standards that you and the community expect.
Nurse Training In Uganda, Nursing Jobs Abroad
A nurse above 18 years of age is registered with Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council (UNMC) to practice nursing.
Nurses diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic illnesses independently or as part of a healthcare team. Their work is geared towards health promotion and disease prevention, involving prescribing medication. In addition, a nurse may order, perform, or interpret diagnostic tests such as lab work and x rays.
According to the Uganda Nurses and Midwives council, there are 58 teaching institutions where nurses may become fully licensed health workers.
A person’s training to become a nurse is three years. The noted institutions through which they may undergo this training are, among others, Arua School of Comprehensive Nursing, Kabale School of Enrolled Comprehensive Nursing Hoima School of Nursing and Midwifery Mulago School of Nursing and Midwifery.
To embark on a degree in nursing, you will need Advanced Higher or equivalent qualification in at least one science from biology, chemistry, physics, applied science, health and social care, psychology, sociology or physical education, plus two other subjects.
After you have leapt that hurdle, you will be eligible for the course and, upon completion, be registered under the following categories:
- Registered Bachelor of Science Nursing
- Registered Bachelor of Science Midwifery
- Registered Masters of Science Nursing
- Registered Health Tutor-Nursing
- Registered Health Tutor- Midwifery
- Registered Public Health Nurse
- Registered Comprehensive Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Midwife
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Enrolled Nurse
- Enrolled Midwife
- Enrolled Mental Health Nurse
- Enrolled Comprehensive Nurse
The Nurses Professional Code Of Conduct And Ethics
As with doctors cleaving to the Hippocratic Oath, nurses must value human rights as paramount, which means they must respect the rights to life and the dignity of every patient or person in their care.
Nurses, accordingly, are guided by a code to promote their high standards of professional conduct. The Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council developed the code of all nurses’ responsibilities, duties, behaviour, and obligation in Uganda.
The Competencies Of Our Nurses
The number one competency of our nurses is their willingness to go that extra mile for their customers, whether literally or metaphorically, with no additional cost or hassle to our customers.
They exhibit a level of professionalism that is underlined by the spirit of service above self. So they are patient, obedient, calm, and well-mannered and tailored to your health care.
More specifically, however, the qualities of our safe and competent nurses are:
- critical and honest self-awareness and understanding of their
personal characteristics, attitudes and behaviour, which are
necessary for competent nursing;
- taking action to keep identified risks to a minimum;
- their unique awareness of their abilities and also the limitations of a specific medicine in favour of a holistic approach to caregiving;
- awareness of the risks inherent in health care and thus the need to always be conscientious ;
- concentration and good observation;
- continuously matching their knowledge with breakthroughs in medical science
Our nurses can quickly adapt to emergency services when the need arises, and they thus never panic where other lesser health caregivers do. Our nurses must be seen to be exemplary drivers because they are.
Their attitude towards their nursing is key, and if members of the public have noticed such attitude as good, such notice influences our nurses to do even better.
Our nurses are aware that they are seen as role models in their field and can thereby influence the behaviour of the field of medicine for the better.
This is what we call the knock-on effect of our services. Suppose other nurses see us with a courteous attitude, devotion to duty and an obvious safety concern. In that case, they’re more likely to behave in the same way.
Our Promise For Nursing Jobs Abroad
We go all the way to search and recruit those quality nurses who understand the challenge of truck driving.
We promise that our nurses will follow several core competencies that serve as the very basis of our nurses’ abilities.
It is essential that, before our nurses even pick syringes, tablets or scrubs, they need to develop several competencies to the highest possible standards and these competencies are:
- the knowledge and skills to put the patient first at all times to ensure safety and efficiency in the discharge of their duties;
- Understanding of factors that increase the risk of unwelcome health outcomes or cause any loss/damage to patient’s well-being
- their ability to accurately assess their behaviour and competencies to grow to the level of brilliance we demand, and you expect.
As nurses, our medical workers’ every working life is characterised by the number and variety of tasks they must carry out to serve our customers better. These duties are often carried out within a single shift.
Whatever the nursing duty, however, our nurses are expected to maintain the highest possible standard of nursing and complete the task calmly and efficiently to maximise the customer’s benefits.
As well as the several core competencies stated above, there are task-specific competencies that are particularly important for the operational effectiveness of our nurses.
- multi-tasking – being able to carry out several demanding nursing duties
at the same time and with equal accuracy and efficiency;
- alertness and total commitment – being vigilant and remaining focused to execute each task to the hilt while foreseeing and forestalling potential hazards early and leaving nothing to chance;
- attention distribution – our nurses are experts at splitting their attention across all aspects of their nursing duties;
- situational awareness – our nurses use all their senses to build up an accurate mental picture of the medical environment, what the patients need and what they (our nurses) should do to respond to the same;
- anticipation – using their observational skills and nursing experience, our nurses know how to anticipate what the patient needs are and ensure that what is needed is done efficiently and effectively;
- care giving – our nurses are essentially caregivers who use their care precisely for making medical-based and accurate decisions throughout the task at hand;
- making judgments – when it comes to making judgment calls, our nurses are brilliant at judging situations accurately and taking the best and most patient-centred action.
Benefits/Features Of Nursing Jobs Abroad
Why Do We Have The Best Database For The Best Nurses
We vet only reliable nurses for the job
Our nurses have a spotless service record. That’s because we check each nurse’s history for records and action.
We check and crosscheck for the alertness and behaviour of our nurses.
Of course, the health habits of our nurses must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
The ability to communicate with those you serve is premium, so our nurses must be good communicators.
And our drivers must be knowledgeable.
Minimum Qualifications For Nursing Jobs Abroad
All applicants shall meet the following minimum qualifications to perform as nurses.
Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
Applicants must have a diploma or degree from an accredited institution of learning.
Applicants must be able to obtain a Ugandan passport
Applicants must provide no less than two years nursing experience
Will check previous work history
Applicants must show stable work history and good references (for experienced nurses, no more than one employer in last year).
How It Works
How To Recruit For Nursing Jobs Abroad From Us
- Schedule a free consultation now! Or
- Call us today or
- WhatsApp now or
- Book Online
- Tell us the required:
- Required date
- Salary range
- Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
- We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
- Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
- Through Skype
- We shall carry out necessary government clearances
- We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
- If practical interviews are required; we shall:
- Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
- Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
- Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
What Our Clients Say
Pricing For Nursing jobs abroad
How much does it cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. We shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident; you will love our casual workers. We offer 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any casual worker that does not satisfy your expectations
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source for reliable workers to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good casual worker gives a peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us Today or
What sup now or