How To Get lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad That Will Make You Swimming Safe
Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad Overview
Swimming is fun.
However, whether swimming is done for pleasure or as a sport, people are always encouraged to swim with much care.
Oh, you don’t need to. This is only to help you prevent accidents while swimming.
The safety of every swimmer is one thing that should always be guaranteed by any owner of a beach or swimming pool.
So what do such owners do?
Simple! They hire a lifeguard, one that guarantees the safety of swimmers.
In the following few sentences, Dubai Explorer Limited breaks down for you what a lifeguard’s work entails.
Who Needs The Help Of A Lifeguard?
Of course, swimmers! But hey, this is too general. There are specifically defined categories of swimmers that lifeguards always look out for. Here are some.
- some swimmers become inactive in water or submerged; here, the lifeguard is prompted to perform an immediate rescue. These swimmers are what are referred to as passive drowning victims.
- Swimmers who take in water while attempting to stay at the surface of the water are always on the verge of sinking. Therefore, a lifeguard must quickly act by providing an emergency rescue. These are called active drowning victims.
- Then there are those called distressed swimmers. Although this category of swimmers may not call out for assistance, lifeguards sometimes swim out and help these swimmers once they detect that they are having trouble swimming.
- Normal swimmers are healthy and do not need any support from lifeguards.
What Is It Like To Be A Lifeguard?
A lifeguard is employed to protect swimmers from accidents at swimming pools, rivers, beaches, lakes, water parks, or any swimming place. Because they are trained in swimming and first aid, lifeguards are responsible for the safety of swimmers in the water. They do this by using a variety of first aid equipment.
To guarantee the safety of swimmers, lifeguards execute a number of tasks which include, among others, the following:
- Providing information to the swimmers. They also educate the swimmers on how to swim safely.
- Providing warnings to swimmers.
- Denying access to swimmers, primarily when the lifeguard detects danger.
- Supervising people as they swim.
- Training swimmers in survival skills.
Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad Description
- As we have already mentioned that a lifeguard’s sole duty is to prevent accidents from happening to swimmers, let’s now have a look at what our lifeguards’ responsibilities are:
- They enforce rules and regulations to protect swimmers from injuries and other forms of accidents.
- They observe the duty area and ensure that they attend to any emergency to any swimmer.
- Lifeguards are responsible for supervising the use of the equipment in the area of duty. They are also assigned the responsibility of overseeing other activities in swimming.
- They initiate emergency action and effect rescues if an accident occurs at the beach, swimming pool, river, lake, etc.
- Offering quick first aid in case of an accident to a swimmer or any incident that may happen during swimming.
- Make communications to the swimmers so they can fulfil the tasks listed above.
- Ensuring that the pool or beach environment is clean and safe for use.
Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad Skills and Qualifications
The truth is that being a lifeguard comes with a lot of commitment to the job. At Explorer Dubai Ltd., our lifeguards are skilled in the following:
- First aid skills. The job of a lifeguard is entirely dependent on skills in first aid, so we make sure we recruit lifeguards who are trained in first aid.
- Communication skills. Lifeguards need effective communication more than any other professional since they use a variety of communication cues like whistles, megaphones, coloured flags, and two-way radios, among others.
In Uganda, swimming is taught as a supplementary subject in several primary and secondary schools. In addition, most universities and tertiary institutions have also embraced swimming and have got swimming pools on campuses.
Our Promise To Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad
We pledge to bring to you competent lifeguards who are very hard-working and loyal since we cherish interpersonal skills as the core of this particular job.
Of course, these interpersonal skills make our lifeguards very competent in understanding clients’ needs and interests.
We so much pride in our committed team of lifeguards because we are pretty sure that they execute their duties with passion and expertise.
Benefits/Features Of Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad
Why Do We Have The Best Database Of Lifeguards Anywhere
- We vet only reliable and hard-working lifeguards.
- We make sure to only recruit lifeguards with spotless track records.
- Our lifeguards must be good communicators because we know that excellent communication is crucial for this job.
- We check and crosscheck for the competencies and behaviour of our lifeguards.
- The moralities of our lifeguards must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
- Our lifeguards must know that knowledge of technologies is an evolving reality whose every nuance they must master.
Minimum Qualifications For Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad
Our applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications for qualifying as lifeguards:
Furthermore; applicants must be at least 21 years old.
Applicants must have a valid national ID.
Applicants must have completed high school.
Applicants shall be able to obtain a Ugandan passport
Applicants must at least have a one-year working experience.
Previous employers and references are checked and verified
Also, applicants must show stable work history and good references.
They must be medically fit and certified by the government hospital
They should be Covid 19 vaccinated
How It Works
How To Recruit Lifeguards From Explorer Dubai Ltd
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the required:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
Happy customers will always say it
“A lie runs the field halfway before the truth puts on its pants”
What Our Clients Are Saying
Pricing Of Lifeguard Urgent Hiring Work Abroad
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our lifeguards. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any lifeguard that does not satisfy your expectations.
CTA (Call to Action)
We know it is stressful to source for reliable workers to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good lifeguard gives peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or