Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia Jeddah Overview
Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia Jeddah, This is an era where people live hectic lives. They are always from home for longhouses, and it becomes difficult for them to concentrate on doing the home chores. Whereas they may handle a few tasks, they find it practically impossible to fulfil all the obligations at home.
So, what happens to those tasks?
Well, most busy people who spend long hours outside the home always hire housemaids to help them execute the housework on their behalf.
Housemaids relieve house owners of too much stress by assisting with household chores. These include cooking, cleaning, laundry, and caring for the children at home.
The truth is housemaids perform the most significant part of the domestic work at home is handled by housemaids. See how essential housemaids are?
Previously in Uganda, housemaids were teenage girls about seventeen years of age. It’s only lately that even older women have started to embrace the job. There is a massive demand for labour overseas.
So, when you seek to hire a housemaid, you might have to consider hiring one competent in what they do. As far as finding the best maids is concerned, Explorer Dubai Limited is here to sort you out with the best maids.
Year in and year out, thousands of Ugandan women go outside the country to seek recruitment as housemaids. This trend is a clear indicator that housemaids are on-demand these days.
Here Is Who A Housemaid Is
Housemaids are girls and women hired to do domestic chores in a home. As we noticed earlier, most housemaids are girls in their teen years. The reason females are the most preferred when it comes to hiring people to do domestic work is perhaps because of the nature of the job. However, there are rare cases of boys and men hired to do house chores in homes, so the term “domestic worker” is more accommodative than a housemaid.
Anyway, the whole point here is that these workers perform tasks on behalf of their employers or what we commonly call “bosses”.
How they grow your business. Because they keep your household safe and take care of day-to-day house chores, they relieve your stress and afford you time to concentrate on things that matter. Your business!
Typical Housemaid working schedule for Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia Jeddah
Two working schedules depend on the working terms agreed between the housemaid and the “boss”. For example, some housemaids may prefer to relocate to the boss’s house and become full-time workers. In contrast, others may choose to only work during the daytime. However, most house owners always hire housemaids whose working schedules are not too specific or too defined.
We have seen housemaids building solid relationships with the families they work for. It’s all about how one conducts themselves while at work. Some housemaids are even adopted, and they become part of the family with time.
That’s the beauty of working with diligence.
But let’s look at what housemaids exactly do.
Duties and Responsibilities of
If you wish to hire a housemaid, you might have to look at some of the duties our housemaids perform.
- Our housemaids are responsible for cooking food according to the recipes provided by the employer (the one we already referred to as “boss”). The housemaids may also be assigned the task of serving.
- They care for the boss’s children or any other person that may physically be weak, such as the older people or sick, if any.
- The walls, pathways, verandas, ceilings, floors, rooms, and every other part of the house must be kept clean, so housemaids do this task.
- Housemaids wash and dry utensils.
- Afterwards, they ensure that the utensils are properly kept in dry clean cupboards.
- They are in charge of the cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen appliances.
- It’s the housemaids’ duty to mop the house floors and verandas and sweep the house, compound or any other area of the home that may require to be swept.
- They also do the laundry work of the home; they wash and iron clothes depending on how the homeowners have instructed them.
- They disinfect and clean all equipment after being used. This equipment includes bed sheets, towels, blankets, etc. Housemaids also restock toilet paper and ensure that there are no inadequacies in providing other items such as bathing soap.
- They are also responsible for disposing of rubbish and ensuring that all common areas are clean. In addition, all rooms and the compound must be free from waste, and the housemaid must affect this.
- Housemaids report any faulty and damaged equipment to the house owner to find a quick solution, such as replacing the defective or damaged item.
Since maids are not highly specialised workers, any study program can qualify someone into becoming a housemaid. Note the fact is that it is not the formal qualification that gets one into the job of a housemaid. Most employers are only interested in specific skills, competencies and abilities.
A secondary school certificate can be a minimum requirement to secure a housemaid job. However, a higher qualification such as a diploma would add an advantage.
In Africa and particularly Uganda, even people who have never attained enough formal education can be housemaids as long they can meet some requirements and standards.
As you might have noticed, the nature of a housemaid’s job, there is no specific college diploma or degree they must first obtain to become a graduate housemaid.
Housemaids are primarily meant to be full-time workers. However, there might be arrangements to choose a schedule, such as working during the daytime or being a full-time housemaid. As we earlier mentioned, it all depends on the working terms agreed on by the two parties.
Skills And Abilities For Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia
In our previous discussion of the requirements for one to become a housemaid, we mentioned that housemaids do not require a specialised formal qualification. A housemaid only requires a little formal education, skills and abilities. Below are some of the qualities and abilities that our housemaids possess:
- Housemaids should be physically energetic since they perform tasks that require a lot of physical energy. For example, cleaning rooms, sweeping compounds, fumigating walls, polishing, cooking, doing laundry, etc, are demanding physical energy.
- They must possess excellent interpersonal skills. That’s because most of their duties and responsibilities involve speaking and relating well to the people at home, especially the guests and residents.
- Housemaids should always pay attention to detail since they perform many tasks. Therefore, housemaids should be able to listen attentively to work on what the house owners require them to do.
- They must possess good personal hygiene and dress in a very proper manner. The sanitation of the house and the entire home must also be good to ensure that everyone at home feels comfortable. Since housemaids are responsible for the general cleanliness of the home, they must be clean and intelligent themselves.
- Homes receive guests from different backgrounds, so housemaids must have practical communication skills to adapt to the new environment. They must possess excellent skills in oral communication. It is even preferable that they be proficient in quite some native and some foreign languages
- Housemaids must possess stress management skills since their job requires a lot of multitasking and working for long hours. The long hours they work can make these people very stressed. They should therefore be in a position to handle the stress at work.
- Housemaids must be physically fit; they must lift stuff that weighs at least twenty-five (25) kilograms. The nature of a housemaid’s job requires lifting heavy things like jerry cans of water for cleaning saucepans of food, among others.
- Housemaids must have the ability to work with minimal supervision. They should be self-driven and able to be good time managers. This takes a lot of commitment to perform the duties that housemaids do.
- They must be punctual. Housemaids must prioritise punctuality. Tasks done with cleaning, cooking, sweeping, etc., require punctual workers given that most of these jobs are done in the morning and evening.
- Housemaids must have the ability to care for children and older people. These two categories of people require regular care in preparing food for them in time, preparing warm water for bathing, etc.
Our Maid Recruitment Process for Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia Jeddah
Domestic maid overseas is highly government-regulated. This is due to the fact that cases of abuse are abundant. Maids are also naturally quite vulnerable and not that sophisticated to demand their rights.
Our maids are government-mandated to do and pass the following:
- Medically fit. This means no:
- HEP B and C,
- no pregnancy,
- covid 19 full vaccination and
- Yellow Fever vaccination.
- They don’t weigh below 45kg and not above 80kg
- They must be at least 21 years of age
- They must be able to speak English
- They must undergo mandatory two-week training.
No Fee Recruitment For Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia
Further, our maids are recruited for free. We don’t charge them anything but do for them the entire documentation and travel costs. These costs are reimbursed by our partners abroad who take these maids. This is the government requirement.
However, they will do premedical tests and photographs at their cost which is quite minimal.
How it Works How to recruit housemaids from us for /Housemaid Jobs In Saudi Arabia Jeddah
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Please note that housemaids only work outside Uganda if authorized and cleared by the Uganda government.
Tell us the required:
- Required date
- Salary range
- Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by Physical interview or Through Skype
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
- Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
- Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
- Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
What Our Clients Say
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. We shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our housemaids. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any housemaid that does not satisfy your expectations.
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source a reliable worker to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good housemaid gives peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or