housekeeping jobs free visa and ticket, Employment match-maker – placing housekeepers into vacant roles, saving a client company the hassle and time spent finding suitable housekeepers themselves. We help and prepare housekeepers to land their dream roles, families and businesses to solve their housekeeping needs.
How To Get HouseKeepers That Will Make You And You're Your Envionment Happpy
Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket Overview
It is one thing to stay in a good building, and it’s another to stay in a tidy, organised one. World over, no one ever desires to stay in a room that makes them discomfort. So be it a home, inn, hotel, or any other building, it’s obligatory for us to ensure that we have them cleaned. For our own good, anyway.
Think of a day you walk into a hotel dining room. The first things you set your eyes on are the used polythene bags littered everywhere in the room, dirty utensils stuffed under the dining tables, scrubbing brushes all over the room, and the smell of last night’s fish taking the best of your nostrils!
That’d surely be a shocker unimaginable!
There is no excuse for being in a location that makes you feel out of place. There are pretty several unavoidable things, yeah, that’s understandable. However, that does not give you a free ticket to stay in a very untidy building.
You are always too busy throughout the day, especially when you are at work. Or, maybe you own a hotel, school, inn, hospital, or any other public building. But, if you must keep clients coming in significant numbers, you surely must keep the sanitation of your place pleasant and pleasurable.
The walls, pathways, verandas, ceilings, floors, reception area, rooms, and every other part of the place must be kept clean.
You need a housekeeper.
We understand you can’t perform all the cleaning yourself. So, Explorer Dubai Limited comes in to get you the best and most reliable people to do the best housekeeping for you.
Maybe we need to first know who a housekeeper is and what they do. So, let’s get at this right away…
Who Is A Housekeeper, And What Do They Do, Anyway?
A housekeeper is employed to care for a building’s cleanliness; they ensure that the place is tidy and guests and residents are provided with sanitation amenities. Housekeepers perform the cleaning of hotels, inns, hospitals, or any other establishments. They ensure all rooms and every other part of these establishments are clean, much to the comfort of the guests and residents.
Housekeepers do more than just clean the floors, walls, etc.; they make beds and do some other domestic tasks assigned to them from time to time.
Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket Description
A housekeeper’s sole duty is executing cleaning activities that include but are not limited to mopping floors of dining rooms, bedrooms, verandas, study rooms, hotel bars, etc. Also, sweeping the building floors and the compounds, dusting walls, carpets, ceilings, etc. and polishing. As we will see in the duties and responsibilities section, other tasks are additional duties that the housekeeper must also fulfil.
In Uganda, most housekeepers do not require so much formal training. Most of them are only required to obtain a high school certificate. What is most needed is experience and skills.
As you might have noticed, the nature of a housekeeper’s job, there is no specific college diploma or degree that they must first obtain to become a graduate housekeeper.
Housekeepers are primarily meant to be full-time workers. However, there might be some arrangements to have them work in shifts such as the night shift, day shift, weekend shift or a shift of those working on special days such as public holidays.
Duties And Responsibilities For Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
- Housekeepers provide duties such as mopping rooms, halls and verandas, sweeping compounds, polishing and dusting walls, etc. They ensure the whole place is pleasant to stay in; otherwise, customers should not have complaints most of the time.
- They are also responsible for disposing of rubbish and ensuring that all common areas and facilities are clean. All rooms and the compound must be free from waste, and that’s the housekeeper’s duty to see that this is affected.
- It’s the housekeeper’s task to ensure that the sheets are changed. They also change and arrange towels, and arrange the rooms after they have been used by the previous guests. Hotel rooms must keep clean at the time, so this implies that the hotel management should be Keen when recruiting housekeepers.
- They disinfect and clean all equipment after a particular shift. This equipment includes bed sheets, towels, blankets, etc. Housekeepers also restock toilet paper and ensure no inadequacies in providing other equipment like soap, etc.
- Housekeepers report any faulty and damaged equipment to figure out a quick solution to their supervisors.
- They understand the policies of the company on work shifts and issues to do with privacy. Housekeepers should follow the rules, regulations and other policies governing the company.
- Housekeepers also ensure that all hotel rooms meet the required standards. They also report any guest property found in the rooms while cleaning. Commonly, some guests may forget their property in the rooms. So, it is the duty of the housekeepers to ensure that such property is kept safely in case the guests still need them.
- They also attend to customers’ complaints. They listen to the concerns raised by the guests and address them amicably. They must be polite while managing the people.
Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket Qualification Requirements
Housekeepers are not highly specialised workers, so any program of study can qualify someone into becoming a housekeeper. But, practically speaking, it is not the formal training that gets one into the housekeeping job. Instead, employers look out for specific skills, competencies and abilities.
A high school certificate can be a minimum requirement to secure a housekeeping job. However, a higher qualification such as a diploma, a degree would actually be of great advantage.
In Uganda, even people who have never attained enough formal education can do the housekeeping job provided they can meet interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills And Abilities Of Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
- In our previous description of the housekeeping job, we mentioned that housekeepers do not require a specialised formal qualification. However, below are some of our housekeepers’ skills and abilities:
- Housekeepers should be physically energetic since they perform tasks that require a lot of physical energy. For example, cleaning rooms, sweeping compounds, fumigating walls, polishing, etc., demands physical energy.
- They must possess excellent interpersonal skills. That’s because most of their duties and responsibilities involve speaking to people, especially the guests and residents.
- They should always pay attention to detail should be prioritised since they speak to many visitors. Housekeepers should be in a position to listen attentively to work on the demands of the customers.
- They must possess good personal hygiene and dress in a very proper manner. The sanitation of the buildings must also be good to ensure that visitors feel at home. Since housekeepers are responsible for the general cleanliness of the place, they must clean themselves!
- Because they handle many people from different backgrounds, housekeepers must have practical communication skills. Therefore, they must possess excellent skills in oral and written communication. In addition, they should be proficient in several languages, such as native and foreign languages.
- Housekeepers must be skilled in stress management since they require so much multitasking and working for long hours. The long hours they work can turn into stressful moments. They should therefore be in a position to handle the stress at work.
- Whether working in a hotel, inn, hospital or anywhere, Housekeepers must lift stuff that weighs at least twenty-five (25) kilograms. And this is because the nature of the job of a housekeeper requires lifting heavy things like buckets or jerrycans of water for cleaning.
- Housekeepers should have the ability to work with minimal supervision. They should be self-driven and able to prioritise time management skills. Performing tasks as a housekeeper requires a lot of commitment.
- Punctuality is another ability housekeepers must prioritise. For example, tasks to do with cleaning require punctual workers given the fact that most of the cleaning is done in the morning and evening hours.
Our Promise For Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
We recruit those housekeepers who understand the challenge of getting the job done and how it is a practical experience beyond the confines of what they studied in the various institutions of learning.
We promise that our housekeepers will follow several core competencies that serve as the basis of their duty to maintain the hotel and service the hotel guests and help them out with any information they might seek.
Ultimately, before our housekeepers accept to take on the role, they must first develop several competencies to the highest possible standards, and these competencies are:
- The knowledge and skills in executing their tasks, duties and responsibilities and interpersonal skills that come with treating clients and customers the best way they would like to be treated.
- A keen understanding of what is required to increase their knowledge of the client and customer’s needs and interests, thereby making their clients’ and customers’ interests a key priority.
- The ability to accurately assess the behaviour of their customers to match their work to the level of competence we demand and expect.
Benefits/Features Of Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
Why Do We Have The Best Database Of Housekeepers Anywhere
- We vet only reliable and hard-working housekeepers.
- We ensure that we recruit only spotless track record housekeepers.
- Our housekeepers must be good communicators because we are aware that good communication is paramount for this position.
- We check and crosscheck for the proficiencies and behaviour of our housekeepers.
- The moralities of our housekeepers must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
- Our housekeepers must know that knowledge of technologies is an evolving reality whose every nuance they must master.
Minimum Qualifications For Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
All applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications for qualifying as a housekeeper.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old.
- Applicants must have a valid national ID.
- Applicants must be able to obtain a Ugandan passport.
- Applicants must have at least have a one-year working experience.
- Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable.
- Applicants must show stable work history and good references.
How it Works
How To Recruit Housekeepers From Us For Best Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or
Tell us the required:
Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
We shall carry out necessary government clearances
We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
If practical interviews are required; we shall:
- Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
- Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
- Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Pricing Of Housekeeping Jobs Free Visa And Ticket
How Much Does It Cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. Therefore, we shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our Unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident that you will love our housekeeper. We offer a 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any housekeeper that does not satisfy your expectations.
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source for reliable workers to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good housekeeper gives you peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us today or
WhatsApp now or