How To Get English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad That Will Make You And Your Child Hppy
English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad Overview
When the word “Nanny” is mentioned, you must forgive me any East African for thinking that you said “Nani”. This means “who?” in Swahili, which is relevant to Uganda’s nanny. That’s because many Ugandans have no clue what or who a Nanny is. Yet, they encounter nannies every day. Mostly in their households!
To be clear, a Nanny can mean any of the following nouns: nursemaid, nurse, nursery maid, au pair, governess, child-minder, childcarer or even simply the house help.
The last word or noun of this list is what most Ugandans are familiar with really. So, house help it is!
Or it can be a verb: mollycoddle, be overprotective towards, cosset, coddle, wait on hand and foot, baby, nursemaid, spoil, pamper, indulge, overindulge, wrap in cotton wool, feather-bed or cocker.
In brief, it means any activity associated with taking care of someone, usually a minor, a child, baby or infant. Usually, all are eligible to be taken care of by a nanny.
In popular culture, especially in the western world, the most famous nanny is Ms Mary Poppins.
She is a fictional character and the main character of Pamela Lyndon Travers’s books from the Mary Poppins collection, along with all of the collections’ cinematic and other adaptations.
Mary Poppins is presented as an English fantasy nanny with magical powers. She floats in on the east wind in 1910 (the Edwardian era in England, named after King Edward VII). Mary Poppins is to help an English family as their “governess”, which is a fancy way of saying, housekeeper.
The family resides at Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, London.
Poppins have to take care of the family’s children; the family are known as the Banks family.
The Banks family experience Poppins’ magic as she descends on their home and takes charge to teach the children values such as hard work, honesty, loyalty and generosity to others as she makes work into fun, and fun into a sense of duty cantered on the enjoyment of helping others.
This is what a Nanny does, although she doesn’t use any magic. But her duty is magical in times when people view duty as a dirty four-letter word.
At Explorer Dubai Ltd, we turn duty into a sense of fun because we love doing our commitment to our clients. In this particular case, our Nannies are duty-bound to serve our clients as qualified babysitters.
We understand that the demands of a working household mean that both parents are usually on duty at work outside the home.
So, they often leave their children or babies unattended.
Our job is to fill that gap by providing the best nannies for your home, facilities management company or child care centre.
Our nannies are entirely up to the task of performing their nanny responsibilities as housekeepers, housemaids, babysitters, or any other caregiver’s duty essential in making sure the crushes of duty outside of work are performed. Mainly because work demands might make some such duties left unmet because clients cannot be in two places at ago, i.e., at home and at work.
What Do Our Nannies Do?
English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad
To be sure, we shall not be sending you Mary Poppins because this is not 1910, and it is not a fantasy story. Our services are real, but unbelievably fantastic too.
They are centred on:
- Our nannies are providing creative and educational ways to bring fun to your children’s lives. Our nannies ensure a school-like environment away from school through several activities, not through rules and punishment, but through education and fun. They are the best at engaging the young and taking a load off your shoulders in the process.
- Our nannies will even be preparing kids’ meals. This is key: feeding your children to make sure they are healthy and don’t miss out on that paternal care they so need. So we even include bottle-feeding for babies.
- Our nannies are hands-on in a very literal manner as they help change diapers and even bathe infants. They will go as far as you want them to go, and still, they will go that extra mile to ensure they go as far as you wish they could. So, yes, they have the initiative and will make sure that your residence is not just a house but also a home, whether you are there or not.
Nannies On Duty, English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad
A Nanny is vital to a modern home as they provide lovely childcare to our families. At Explorer Dubai Ltd, we ensure our clients’ families benefit from the very best nannies.
Our Nannies are suitable for you
It is a principle that our nannies do their best to take care of our client’s children. But, of course, as our clients prescribe, this entails many things. Still, it means keeping our clients’ children safe and clean, ensuring they are adequately fed and on time. And, in the process, our nannies also find creative and educational activities for our client’s children. These activities are based on their children’s ages to provide an enabling context for our clients’ children to grow in a safe and joyful environment.
Yes, this also means that our nannies occasionally pick our clients’ children up from school and provide extra-curricular activities suited to the children’s ages and the client’s requests.
When our clients are caught up with work, our nannies will be there for them. As they love playing with children and making the children feel at ease. Our nannies are entirely comfortable handling the less appealing tasks. You know, like changing diapers, picking up after the children, tidying up children’s rooms and ensure the children are well taken care of.
At Explorer Dubai Ltd., we make sure our clients and parents who leave their children in our care are at ease. Our job is to make that everything is made more accessible for them. This means that even when our clients are not around, their children are safe as if they were in a pleasant environment, which leaves them happy.
English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad Job Description
Our Nannies are 21 years and above, so they are vibrantly attuned to taking care of your children. They are mature enough to be childlike without being childish and intelligent sufficient to ensure that your children are their priority Number One. Our nannies achieve this through the following duties:
- To the best of their capacities, they are organising recreational ways to keep your children entertained and educated through games such as crafting, puppet games (punch and Judy, if you like) and drawing in the spirit that every child is born an artist. Well, that’s what the great artist Pablo Picasso said, and we believe him.
- Our Nannies can cook very well. Yes, they are excellent at preparing children’s meals in a safe, clean and tasty manner. In this way, they make sure they (the children) are fed, which includes bottle-feeding for babies.
- When it comes to changing diapers and bathing infants, you should expect our nannies to go all out and ensure that the job is done to perfection. We believe that cleanliness is next to Godliness. As a result, our clients’ children will remain as angelic as our nannies found them under our care.
- We keep our clients’ children bathed by ensuring that they stay clean all the time, regardless of their age.
- Our nannies schedule these times to make sure the children are well taken care of when it comes to nap times.
- Our nannies are firm on values, and this consists of teaching children the most appropriate social conduct. This means they work on the children’s manners, so they are respectful and happy to find happiness in helping with chores. We agree; we are magical like Mary Poppins on this score.
- We also help in extra-curricular activities for the children after we have transported them to and from school. We know that work without play is not suitable for any child.
- Our nannies give the children a sense of peace and love to grow into responsible adults by tidying the children’s play areas and their rooms.
- Trust our nannies to be knowledgeable and very book smart, so they are sure to assist young pupils with their homework to excel in school.
- In these trying times, safety is primordial (which means the most significant concern). So, our nannies make sure our clients’ children’s safety during indoor and outdoors activities are always out of harm’s way.
- In the unfortunate event of a client’s child getting injured or suffering from illness, our nannies will call the wheel to ensure that the child receives the best care possible.
- At the minimum, our nannies are the best at performing housekeeping duties if and when required by the client or the circumstance.
- Being very agreeable and collaborative, our nannies are known for working with parents to make perfectly sure that our clients’ children get the best care so that their growth and social development are assured.
What Do You Need To Be A Nanny? To Get An English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad
Many factors go into becoming a great nanny. At Explorer Dubai Ltd., we narrow these many things to several essential requirements from which others flow.
- All our nannies need to have previous experience as a Nanny, Babysitter, or housekeeper. Because we ensure that our nannies know that handling children is not a drill or experiment, it is an essential duty.
- You will require an above-average understanding of child psychology and infant development at different age stages to be a nanny with us. This one is vital.
- And when it comes to engaging and educating children, you must be creative in your ability so that the children in your care are willing to learn and are responsive to your eagerness to teach them.
- You may have to cook, clean, answer the phone and do an assortment of tasks all at once. So, the ability to multitask is essential.
- When it comes to your temperament, you must be kind, polite, patient, and pleasant to take care of children.
- It is a demanding job. So, you must be available to work at all hours, be available to work in shifts, and you must be available to work on weekends as well. You will also be required, at times, to work in the evenings and occasionally you may have to work full days and even on holidays. So yes, it is a full plate. But if Mary Poppins could do it, so can you.
- When it comes to running errands, and taking the children to and from school, you will be required to drive, and therefore, you must have a driver’s license.
- Apart from being 21 years and above, you will require a high school certificate. It could be A-level or O-level. If you’ve had training in child development or child psychology, this would be an added benefit to you.
- Apart from these qualifications, if you have any First Aid certification, this would help your chances of working with us very much.
Benefits/Features Of English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad
Why We Have The Best Database Of Nannies:
We vet only reliable Nannies for the job
Our Nannies have a spotless record. That’s because we check each Nannie’s history for records and actions.
We check and crosscheck for the behaviour of our Nannies.
Of course, the moralities of our Nannies must gel with the highest traditions of quality service.
The ability to communicate with those you care for is at a premium, so our Nannies must be good communicators.
And our Nannies must know that child psychology, growth, and development are evolving realities with every nuance they must master.
How It Works When English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad How To Recruit Nannies From Us
- Schedule a free consultation now! Or
- Call us today or
- WhatsApp now or
- Book Online
- Tell us the required:
- Required date
- Salary range
- Other employment benefits
We promise to respond immediately or, if not possible, within 12 hours.
We shall give you twice the required number of CVs for selection
- We shall organise interviews as per your reference either by:
- Physical interview- We shall help organise your accommodation and venue
- Through Skype
- We shall carry out necessary government clearances
- We shall send all the successful candidates as soon as you want us to.
- If practical interviews are required; we shall:
- Arrange and provide testing in their proficiencies
- Arrange the examination room, facilities and invigilators
- Arrange with the security agencies and provide security for visitors, participants and the venue.
What Our Clients Say
Pricing For English Speaking Nanny Jobs Abroad
How much does it cost?
Our recruitment is ideally free.
However, we also know the international labour market is diversified with each country’s specific labour requirements and laws. We shall discuss your quote one-on-one if you so desire.
We take pride in offering affordable yet superior services.
Our unconditional Guarantee
We are so confident; you will love our casual workers. We offer 100% three-month performance guarantee. We shall replace for free any casual worker that does not satisfy your expectations
CTA (Call To Action)
We know it is stressful to source for the reliable workers to match your interests and vision. And because we know that a good casual worker gives a peace of mind by doing the things that set you at ease, we are at your service.
Schedule a free consultation now! Or
Call us Today or
What sup now or