Uganda is arguably the most suitable country in Africa to recruit labour from Just imagine the following:
- Productive Youthful population. Uganda has the youngest population in the world. Labour is available and at its most productive state. With the current population of 44.4M only 2% are above 65 years.
- Hospitality. The country hosts one of the biggest refugee populations in the world. The country is very hospital and welcoming. It’s in their DNA. Take them anywhere and they will easily adopt and you reap the benefits.
- Education system. The literacy rate is 80% for males and 64% for females. The labour force is what the world need.
- Religion. There is diversity of religion from Christianity, Islam, Pentecostal etc. Labour that fits religious bias or tolerance is available.
- International labour practices. The country is a signatory to all International Labour laws and conventions like Anti human trafficking. It respects labour rights in principle.
- Security. Uganda is a stable country within its boarder and you get stable labour hence better productivity. The population is also very security conscious to your advantage. You can also freely come to the country for recruitment as and when you need knowing you are safe.
- Entrepreneurship. Uganda is rated the most entrepreneurship country world. This shows the productivity, ambition and creativity of the population. This labour force is a unique valuable resource to any employer in the world. Come get it.
- Migrant policies. Uganda has one of the most orderly labour externalisation policies on the African country. Today its exporting labour to Middle East countries and many are quite interested including North America. This is because of their very low crime rates, cultural adoption and anti-human trafficking policies. Ugandans are not among the desperate Africans crossing to Europe. Labour migration is orderly and the immigrants not desperate but workers.
- Location. Uganda is centrally located to supply any part of the world with ease and efficiency at minimum costs. This saves the recruitment fees and costs.